6. Project: Creativity

PROJECT: CREATIVITY
I love being creative & encourage my children to be too.

When we moved house (to one with more storage space) I didn't enjoy the decluttering process - it just seemed like I had held onto so much stuff I didn't need (& that was a frustrating reality!) but the amount of empty space left over meant it was time to have fun & be creative!

Every space I look at now whether its my pantry or a little corner in a room is asking me to decorate, accentuate or fun it up! I'm in creativity heaven!

How creative have you gotten when organising your space? Share it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact top

contact top
Have a question? Want to share your own organised project? Then send me an email, I would love to hear from you!

Contact TOP

Name

Email *

Message *